PRP Treatment (Facial)
Treatment duration: 60 minutes
Products used: platelet-rich plasma separated from the client's blood (Biotine can be optionally added)
Pain relief: Topical anaesthesia
Recovery time: 2–7 days
Time until result: a few weeks
Maintenance method: serial treatment 3–6 times every month, maintenance treatment 1–2 times a year.
Faiclal PRP treatment
PRP treatment or plasma treatment is a versatile form of treatment that can be used to improve the appearance by utilizing plasma separated from the client's own blood. With aging, the elasticity of the skin is lost and wrinkles form on the skin. The skin looks tired and the blood circulation on the face slows down.
At Monary Clinic, We offer you with PRP treatment. The treatment provides many benefits to the skin including:
- Smoother skin.
- Glowing skin.
- Even pigment.
- Less visibility of scars.
- Increased collagen production.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of the treated area for 12 hours.
- Saunas and sweat sports are prohibited for a few days.
- Protect the treated area from the sun for two weeks (SPF 50).
- Do not proceed with aesthetic treatments for the same area for 2 weeks to 2 months.
- Bruises can be treated with Arnizen cream.
- Coldbags and antihistamine can help with swelling.